I got tagged!
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2 : Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Anyone can do it if they’d like :)
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
Questions from tyrianquerida! :D
- How would you describe your personal style?
I wasn’t sure if you meant how I dressed or my art, so you said answer both, so here I do. The way I present myself, probably a weird hybrid of alternative-gothy look and bits and pieces from everything and pop culture shirts. I own weird things like a sari and ponchos, so whichever category those go under I suppose?
My art style I think is Expressionistic but I don’t really know what else I could really pick from it. Originally, it was very Nouvea influenced, but not so much now. I’m not good at explaining myself!
- Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Pretty sure that I have, yes. In retrospect, it’s because I’m a huge bitch. Done terrible things.
- If you could keep one animal as a pet, what would it be?
I think I’d really like a hedgehog. They look super cute!
- Should you be doing something more productive right now?
Of course! If I’m on Tumblr, it means I’m procrastinating. Easy as that!
- What is your favorite feature of yourself?
I don’t really know. I quite like my hair, but I don’t know if that’s really a feature because it can be changed? I like my jaw though. I like how round it is.
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be an art teacher! Then I realised I hate kids.
- What color are your favorite shoes?
- What time to you like to wake up in the morning?
I’d like to wake up at 8am, but I stay up too late on weekends and have to get up earlier on weekdays.
It depends. I don’t like when they’re too close because they’re loud and I’m not much of a fan of loud things.
- What is your favorite kind of cookie/biscuit?
Chocolate and macadamia nut biscuits, oh my GOD. They’re PERFECT.
- What are your plans for Halloween?
I don’t have any plans for Halloween. We don’t really celebrate it. I’ll be resigning from work on that day though, so there’s a plan for that day! And I’ll be studying too :)
My questions for whoever’d like to do this!:
- Are you an early bird or a night owl?
- Does your family have any traditions? If so, what are they?
- If you could live anywhere (fiction or reality), where would it be?
- Do you have long or short nails?
- What’s your idea of the ultimate costume?
- What is your favourite food/meal?
- How many fingers am I holding up?
- Is the glass half full, or is it half empty?
- Who was your favourite singer/band when you were little?
- Favourite movie as a child?
- Do you wear socks to bed?